This is a super fun and very challenging Sims 3 game play challenge hosted by MerryWiddow. I have enjoyed each installement of the challenge and must admit to being stumped on a few of the captures on several rounds.
Begins July 28, 2012 : Ends Sept 1, 2012 midnight your local time.
Find 15 items in designated neighbourhood with your Sim. Take a picture of the item with your Sim in the picture copying the posted item picture. Items can be found in any lot or area of location accessible by your Sim.
Each item will have a different difficulty level and therefore different point value.
Rules: Please read carefully.
- You must use an unaltered neighbourhood.
- You will not be required to add items that came with Ambitions, Late Night or Pets. I will only use what came with the neighbourhood.
- You are not allowed to go into Edit Town at any time. (Exception: To place a lot for your Sim at the beginning of set up.)
- Your Sim can be placed in any lot.
- Your Sim must be in all of your entry pictures.
- You must post all of your pictures at once in this thread.
- Your pictures must not give any more of a hint than the original posted pictures. Most common point loser.
- No editing of your picture, except for size. Must be a raw screenshot.
- Keep your entry pictures to a maximum width of 800 pixels.
- You may use testingCheatsEnabled and Teleport Here.
- A suggestion is to place your Sim in a house, save and NEVER save again. You can then go back to a fresh neighbourhood before everyone leaves their homes when you need to. NEW
Find this rock. Point value will be here.
Look closely at the picture and see the clues in the background. This will give you hints as to where to find this rock. This is an example of an easy item to find. The more difficult items will not have as much in the background to give you a hint.
On the morning of the Hunt start date I will post the list of 15 items in pictorial form stating what the item is and it’s point value. The only hint will be the picture.
Come and join in the fun! All are invited. Sign up now!